|Position Title: GPASS-NAC Coordinator|
|Position Type: Full-time|
|Location: 4943 N. 5th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19120|
Seeking an individual to serve as the Coordinator of GPASS' Neighborhood Advisory
Committee (NAC); duties and responsibilities include:
- Distributing information regarding GPASS-NAC activities and available City programs throughout the community.
- Connecting community members with available City and GPASS resources.
- Organizing and facilitating various community meetings, including quarterly service area briefings.
- Coordinating a wide range of community initiatives.
- Preparing service area surveys (such as vacant lots, demolished buildings, etc).
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma with some college coursework.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high-paced setting while maintaining professional standards when dealing with clients and third party organizations.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize job tasks.
- Strong computer skills, including good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database management principles.
- Must agree to and complete a criminal history check and child abuse check every two years.
- Driver’s license required; some local and/or regional travel is required.
Qualified applicants, please email resume to: email@example.com