Canned goods and/or others are provided by GPASS for every month
- GPASS does not discriminate against anyone because of sex, age, religion, eithnic or racial background, nationality, and/or physical appearance.
- GPASS is right to deny services without discrimination to an individual.
- Services listed on this page may be only provided when they are available.
- You might receive this food program & Senior Food Box if you applied & eligible.
Recipients must provide two (2) shopping bags for GPASS
GPASS distributes food in shopping bag that you provided.
If you do not provide the above requirements, you may NOT receive food.
New Food Distribution Schedule
Every 3rd Monday of each Month
Hour: 9am to 1:30pm
Regular Food Bank (by Shopping Bag) Program:
Every 2nd & 4th of Tuesday of each Month
Hour: 9am to 1:30pm and/or until Food finished.
Every 2nd & 4th of Wednesday of each Month
Hour: 1:30pm to 3:30pm and/or until Food finished.
*Accept Referals Only*
- All goods provided will be distributed equal quantities per family.
- We emphasize on serving Olney/Logan area and its communities.
- All goods that GPASS provides are Free.
- Photo I.D Card required. No children under 18 years old are allowed to pick up food.
- The recipiens income must meet the Federal Income Guidelines to qualify.
Please call for more information at (215) 456-0308
Our Services are provides on Weekdays from 9am - 5pm, excluding government holidays.
Evenings and/or weekend schedules are by appointment only.